|I haven't been able to get such a composition, but so enjoy this one...so sharing this and breaking my norm of using just my own photos. http://www.pbase.com/spoonbender/image/113670796|
Soft manufacturing. Light infrastructure. Tools. Wholesale utilities. These are pieces of my every day that I see done well. Very well. So well that their use if obviously for the long-term — longevity, purposeful, effective, sustainable.
Second: miscommunication. Miscommunication, missed communication, mass communication, absent communication, maybe over communication, all can have devastating effects on development work. Fortunately thus far, I have not met devastation, but I have recently run into an unfortunate lack of interaction between personnel that is soon to be explored.
- Why is there seemingly so much miscommunication in domestic development projects?
- What initiatives or programs can be put in place to institutionalize foresight and long-term planning?
- How do these types of dilemmas compare across the Global South?
- What level of impact can really be expected by someone who comes to do work and then leaves, i.e. summer volunteers who must work with translators?
- What is the ( / Is there a) fundamental piece to development work? Is it health? Infrastructure? Education? Particular human rights?
- How can we open up channels of access and advocacy for individuals with disabilities?
- especially for youth
- What is an effective means to provide children starved for attention, compassion, and intellectual stimulation?
- in the context of discussing a residential-school for children with disabilities
- How can we ensure that curricula address the needs of an environment that demands dynamic problem-solving?
- in the context of discussing equitable instruction between government schools, private schools, and institutions for disabilities, but I consider the question of analytical thinking paramount at all levels of Indian society
- Are love-marriages, versus arranged-marriages, helping to balance patriarchy?
- in urban environments? in the rural environments?
- Could a different dating culture help to empower women?
- such as longer courting?
- what types of spaces make the most sense in India for such an institution? i.e. coffee shops? restaurants? theaters? outdoor spaces?
|The beautiful city of the lakes below Karni Mata by night in the rain.|